Monday, November 22, 2010

Tastespotting

Alright, I have a confession. I am addicted to a website. No, not Facebook (how dare me, I know)... The website is www.tastespotting.com, and I check it way too many times a day.

Okay, so please don't judge me after you click into it. The website contains more than 3000 pages of pure beautiful pictures of food... God I sound like SUCH a fatass right now and probably need a therapist with such a strange addiction, but the high quality pictures on the website are just so irresistible!!

In my defense though, beyond the pretty pictures of food, Tastespotting also provides recipes of pictured dishes. What I love the most about this website is that the pictures and recipes are submissions of "foodies"(or fatasses like me) from all around the world- they call themselves a virtual potluck, how cool is that! So in additions of luscious pictures of hamburgers and cookies, they also contain pictures/recipes for dishes from Singapore, Italy, Ireland, Malaysia, and all that.

So go ahead, check out the website. Please don't hate me if you become addicted too...

No comments:

Post a Comment