Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stand Mixer

I love to bake, it's been a hobby of mine for quite some time now. I've always wanted one of those fancy stand mixers that star chefs have on TV. They are so beautiful, elegant, and they look so fun to play with!

So after deliberating for quite a while, I finally decided to treat myself for one just in time for the holidays so I can make tons of goodies for my family and friends, and here it is----

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?! I was soooo happy when I finally bought her online, it was the best decision ever! I have also decided to name her Lilac- I know she is not even close to a soft purple color, but that was just my gut feeling for her, and I think it's perfect. :)

Alright enough of this geeky talk about a ridiculous obsession over a mixer, I actually put her to use the day I got her! I made my famous banana bread and of course it turned out perfectly! (oh and by the way if you are interested in placing an order for my banana bread, please inquire within... kidding! not really...) hahah.

So I have been compiling a list of recipes that I will be using Lilac for. I plan to make pumpkin cheesecake and apple crisp for Thanksgiving, blueberry muffins for fun, and other small things here and there. I am beyond excited!

Stay tuned for my creations with Lilac, I am sure I will be posting pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your own stand mixer!!! I have one of my own!! They are great for mixing just about anything!! And I've always found kitchenaid to be the best based on my experience!!Anyways take care of Lilac and let us know how those recipes come out!!! YOU ARE THE BEST BLOGGER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
    P.S. I love your banana bread :)

    ReplyDelete