Sunday, June 26, 2011

樂麵屋

If you read my blog a lot, you would notice that I LOVE ramen. Yums, eating ramen is so comforting when you find a place that make them good!

I found this place, 樂麵屋, in Taipei that makes very good ramen. What I love about this place is that you get to customize your own bowl. After you pick your soup base, you get to choose whether you like  thick/thin noodles, how you want your noodles cooked, how salty you'd like your soup to be, etc. I loved it! 

I picked the 豚骨拉麵. The soup was rich and flavorful and the pieces of meat were tender. I ordered thick noodles cooked not to thorough and that turned out so good as well.

Pattie ordered the Miso Ramen. This one was good too! The soup was slightly lighter than mine but still had a really good flavor. It wasn't too salty either.

I would definitely come back here again. I had a yummy eating experience and the waiting staff were wonderful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment