Friday, December 10, 2010

White Castle Sweet Potato Fries

I love sweet potato fries and I love White Castle, so as soon as I heard about the limited edition of White Castle sweet potato fries, I knew God loves me.

I ordered a medium size from drive-thru, the fries came out crispy and hot, perfect. However, as much as I want to love these limited babies, I still gotta be sensible and tell the world my honest opinion- these fries have no taste! :( I know... I know, it hurts me to tell you that too. Though the texture was good, the fries themselves are bland with just a tiny hint of sweet potato taste. The good thing is that they came with a cinnamon dipping sauce, the sauce was really sweet and overpowering, but it did make the fries taste much better.
.


I know, they look so good, it's really too bad...

2 comments:

  1. since we're on the subject of new fast food fries, have you tried the wendys hand-cut fries with sea salt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know it!! I liked it better than the old version. They were more potato-y and had a better taste!

    ReplyDelete