Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Care Package

Over the weekend I wanted to make some treats for some of my beloved family and friends for the holidays. I couldn't make up my mind of what to make, so I pretty much made everything that was in my head... cookies, brownies, chocolate,  etc... It literally took me all day to bake everything, but no complains, it was fun!

Items that were in the holiday packages- sugar cookies, brownies, rice krispy treats, "crack", and cake balls (I thought it was be funny to write on their cards "hope you are enjoying crack and balls!")...

Here are the packages- I bought them from Michael's, they were made by Martha Stewart. The pretty boxes include the box itself, tissue paper, ribbon, and a name tag sticker. They were so easy and cheap after coupons that I found online!



This was just a pretty basket I used while gathering all the baked goods.

Ah, here is crack! These chocolate-saltine bars are so delicious and easy to make! (I will post the recipe very soon)

And here is everything all together before they are put in the box-



Overall, you don't have to bake everything from scratch! If you don't have too much time, you can always use Duncan Hines or store bought treats, nobody will know. It is just always nice to receive a care package in the mail, it can really warm up someone's day :)

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO cute!!
    was the crack what you gave as a gift for someones anniversary?
    very appropriate name

    ReplyDelete