Monday, December 6, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake

I had always thought cheesecake is one of those desserts that a regular baker like me can not easily conquer. However, one cheesecake recipe changed my whole perspective completely. The recipe was fairly easy, and the result was beyond delicious.

I cannot take credit for this recipe, not one bit. I first read about it on the Food Network Magazine two years ago, and I have been making it for Thanksgiving and Christmas since. Every time, the cheesecake turns out with the perfect sweetness level, silky texture, and all the fall spices just warms you up. It is really the perfect ending to a great holiday meal.

The recipe can be found here-
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/almost-famous-pumpkin-cheesecake-recipe2/index.html

I must apologize, though, I gave my cheesecake away before taking a picture of it! Not to worry, I used the leftover batter and made mini individual cheesecakes, and here they are-


No comments:

Post a Comment