Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trader Joe's

Let's talk Trader Joe's, shall we?
picture via

I first came around Trader Joe's in California years ago, before they expanded to the Northeast. I was amazed by the enormous amount of products that they carried. I loved the fact that they are super health conscious too.

Now that there are a few Trader Joe's around me, it's pretty much the only place I get my groceries. Let me correct that, I don't tend to buy fresh produce or fruits at Trader Joe's, I usually buy them from my local farms. However, everything else in my pantry, and I have pictures to prove this statement, I purchased at my dear Trader Joe's. It's so wonderful.

You may think, "why is she posting this random post on Trader Joe's?" "She getting paid to write this?" "This is boring!", I am sorry! It's none of the above! I really don't have a legitimate reason to why I am writing this post, I just feel like sharing the world my love for Trader Joe's. That's all. It's beyond the delicious and affordable products that they carry, the friendly staff they have in every location, or the funny descriptions for every single item. I just love it. Stop judging me.

Please tell me that you love Trader Joe's too, in the comments below. Please...

1 comment: