Sunday, May 15, 2011

Toyko Narita Airport

Hey All!

Sorry for the hiatus! I just settled in Taiwan, my home for the next 4 months!

During my long 20 hours of travel time from Newark to Taiwan, we stopped at Tokyo. I had planned to get ramen at Tokyo long ago since it is the origin of ramen.

This is the place I picked-


I got the miso ramen-
Broth was good, thick and full of flavor. The noodles were even better, thick, chewy, and tasty. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed about is that it was a bit too salty.

Pattie got the soy sauce ramen-
 Definitely lighter than mine. Really yummy, I would get this next time.

Since we had a 3.5 hour layover, we walked around the airport and found the famous Banana Cake that Tokyo is famous for!
Cute packaging, right?

The cute cakes-

Pattie was excited to try them-

I tried the banana cake as well. I actually didn't like it. The texture and the flavor was weird to me… I probably wouldn't get it again...

2 comments:

  1. must be all the zhong yao correcting her chi flow. or maybe it was the ridiculous poop that clogged the toilet for like 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete